Monday, March 11, 2013

I did it today!

We got home from Vegas last night. With the time change and the long weekend of binge drinking and overindulgence at the buffets. Couple that with the loss of an hour, thanks daylight savings time, I am pooped. For sure. This morning it was very difficult to get out of bed. However, I still felt energized to start my working out this morning. And it was good. I did Yoga Booty Ballet, the one called light and easy, although there were a few parts that didn't seem as easy. It felt good, not too hard, but not super easy either. I think I will stick with the YBB ladies for a time. I don't want to start too hard, then burn out early. I feel like if I work up to difficult workouts then I won't hurt myself and I will still be making progress. As for my diet. I am working on it. I had an orange and avocado so far today in the fruit and vegetable categories. And a glass of actual water. Progress, not perfection.

No comments:

Post a Comment