Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Poor choices.

I weighed in yesterday. It was a depressing 194.4 pounds. Maybe I would feel better if I converted it into stones. 13 st, 12.4 lbs. Nope, not feeling better. I haven't eaten much good today either, fast food and sandwiches. I was planning on completing a 10 min. mini workout this morning, but time was not my friend. I will do my regular workout tomorrow and then on Thursday I will fit in  a 10 minute video in the morning. I would like take my measurements too, perhaps on Fridays I will do that. Nasty fast food gave me heartburn, I should start bringing healthy food with me to school. This way I can not only save money, but save heartburn for another day. Either this or pick better places to eat. If I hadn't have gone to A & W, and spent a bit more for soup at Panera, then I could have saved 520 calories. That is something to think about.

No comments:

Post a Comment